June 18, 2015
The existing MVS range for general use has received a favorable reception in the market place as a revolutionary next-generation drill that realizes stable machining over a wide range of work materials and applications.
To complement the existing sizes, the range has now been expanded to include small diameters of 1.0mm-2.9mm.
1. New straight cutting edge geometry provides extra edge strength that gives a highly stable drilling performance.
2. New optimized flute geometry improves chip evacuation and prevents chip clogging when deep hole drilling.
3. Double flute margins achieve the optimum balance and precision for a small diameter drill.
4. Available in 0.1mm increments from φ1.0 to φ2.9.
5. L/D=2 is availaible for pilot holes and L/D=7, 12, 20, 25, 30 are available as standard, thereby offering a deep hole drilling capability.
|Product name||MVS, solid carbide drills in the WSTAR range|
|Number of items||Internal coolant type MVS Diameters φ1.0 to φ2.9; 120 items |