July 13, 2020
The ARP series is already a popular round insert type cutter specialized for machining of difficult-to-cut materials.
To meet the growth in demand for small depth of cut machining due to the increase in near-net shape work pieces, a range of 8 seating location inserts have been introduced.
1. Achieves the highest level of run-out accuracy.
2. Highly accurate seating realises minimal change of run-out accuracy when indexing the inserts.
3. A wide seating face and 2 side location faces prevent inserts from moving during cutting.
4. An 8 seating location insert has been developed with a chipbreaker suitable for small depths of cut machining.
5. A wider selection of inserts available to suit different depths of cut.
|Product name|| ARP series – New insert for small depth of cut machining for difficult-to-cut materials.|